Monday 11 July 2016

Monday Blues.. Cheer up, buttercup!

July, 11th and it is still pouring down with rain here in the UK.. when will the sunshine appear?

I'm not sure about you but I'm so sick of the rainy weather, of course we have had some sunny days but the majority of the 'summer days' so far have been none stop rain.. So what do we do when we're feeling blue? Shopping of course! 

I've just got back from a little mini shopping trip & bought quite a few new blues pieces which made me think.. Monday blues, lets make a moodboard! 

Each of the seriously beautiful items are all via. Polyvore and each most definitely on my dream wish list! I seriously love the dresses with their stunning colours and tassel detailing. I'd team each dress with super chic shoes and a quirky bag as shown above, I particularly love the Charlotte Olympia Kitty Boots, a girl can dream right!? 

How has your Monday been so far? 
Let me know! 
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig