Tuesday 5 July 2016

OOTD: Topshop Boutique Pink Peplum & Ripped Jeans

pink peplum top | topshop | £40 here
ripped jeans | DIY 
leopard shoes | topshop 
bag | zara | £10.00
marbou feather coat | eBay

I never thought I'd see the day I was a fan of ripped jeans but.. here I am, none stop wearing them! 
I even ripped the holes in these ones myself..

I really love styling more 'edgy' pieces so to say, such as ripped jeans, black jeans, leather etc. with super girly items just to make them suit my style a little more, so of course I went for this brand new pastel pink top I bought from Topshop Boutique just last week. I love how the peplum is just on one side & of course I was sold by the colour. I also added my favourite velvet leopard shoes and fluffy jacket for a touch of texture too! 

I hope you're all well & had a great weekend! 
What did you get up to?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig